CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SO....

Well....I've Been Sick and I havent been to school in 3 days and everyone is like "it's Boring without you " WOW!! My freinds can't live without me . So Anyways I got $300 !!!! And Mom said She will give 50$ or 100$ to spend on anything I want!!! Well....My Mp3 Player Broke so Il get the small I pod :DDDDDD. And there are new colours I'm going to get green that's my favourite colour!!!! So ....Or a ds Game:) Ok ANyways Tell Me requests of what to draw ok bye:)

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Noooo i hate u!!!
U have $300!
noooo
I don even have 10 cents!(or maybe but what ever!)
I still hate u noooooooo...............

Yukino said...

LOLLLLL

NICEEE, GRATZ ON THE BUCKS~!!

seriously, get an iPod. :O i haven't seen one up close in 2 years or so >_< you can either get that iPod if u live for music or get a DS game if you're bored :P

either way...I WANNA SEE ONE OF THOSE SHINEH STUFF :OOOOOOO

Request: draw a person picking their nose













JOKING XD screw nose-pickers >.>

my REAL request is...uhhhhh

draw whoever you know as the exact opposite as they are now :D

like for example, Ljubjub[u know who this moron is >.>] turned into a...NERD xDDDDD

lol

or uhhhhhh our teacher with an afro and elvis clothes O______O;;

yeah just draw someone on teh flip side ;)

[it better not be me =.= >:O :D :3]

Katrina said...

HA HA HA!!!!!!!
PICKING THERE NOSE LLOL YUKINO!